- This event has passed.
ELECTRONIC RECORDS MANAGEMENT TRAINING : USING DDMS/DGFLO SOFTWARE FOR ERMS
September 4, 2015 - December 19, 2015RM100
Faculty of Information Management UiTM Puncak Perdana & DG Kom in cooperation with Malaysia Records Management Society will held a training on Using DGFlo / DDMS software for Electronic Record Management System. DGFlo is an approved software by National Archive of Malaysia (ANM) for government agencies for digital document management.
The objective of the training is as follows:
- To expose clients to Electronic Record Management System (ERMS)
- To enhance knowledge of electronic records management practice
- To impart professional skills in managing and handling electronic records management in organization
- To develop understanding of effective and efficient electronic records and document management skills
- To expose client to DGFlo / DDMS software
If you are interested to attend this workshop you can register online at https://goo.gl/KB1Ycq or download the registration form and submit to email@example.com. Please take note that registration will be closed prior to 3 days before the commencement of the training.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us at:
Malaysia Records Management Society (03-79622107) / firstname.lastname@example.org